NVIDIA Canvas can transform basic brushstrokes into true-to-life landscapes while providing a diverse range of materials like grass, snow, and clouds for painting. It includes support for 360° panoramas and the ability to export projects to Adobe Photoshop or 3D apps like NVIDIA Omniverse™ USD Composer. To run NVIDIA Canvas on Windows, a NVIDIA GeForce RTX, NVIDIA RTX, or TITAN RTX GPU with 4 GB of RAM for Standard and 6 GB for Panorama is required.
- AI Assistant: Use NVIDIA Canvas to paint simple shapes with real-world materials, and let the AI model fill in the rest with stunning results. Modify the materials to completely change the image.
- Flexible Styles: Customize your image with various styles, materials, and layers in both Standard and Panorama modes. Get inspired by included sample scenes.
- Panoramic Landscapes: Create 360-degree wraparound environments with Canvas and export them into any 3D app as equirectangular environment maps. Import your work into Adobe Photoshop or 3D applications for further refinement.
- AI Assistant
- Flexible Styles
- Panoramic Landscapes
Pros and Cons of NVIDIA Canvas
- Paint simple shapes and lines with a palette of real-world materials
- NVIDIA Canvas lets you customize your image so that it’s exactly what you need
- Panoramic Landscapes 360° of Inspiration
- Need NVIDIA GeForce RTX, NVIDIA RTX, or TITAN RTX GPU
Related Blog Posts
Coming soon ...