Adobe Firefly is an AI-powered text to image generator that allows users to generate images from text prompts. It is currently in beta version and will eventually be integrated into all Adobe products. What sets it apart from other AI text-to-image generators is that it will be integrated into popular Adobe apps like Photoshop and Illustrator, making it convenient for users and creatives. Firefly aims to save time by effortlessly exploring and refining any idea fast and easy.
- Text to image :Create unique images from a detailed text description.
- Text effects :Apply styles or textures to text with a text prompt.
- Inpainting Use a brush to add, remove, or replace objects in an image. Generate the new fill with a text prompt.
- Personalized results Generate images based on your own object or style.
- Text to vector Generate editable vectors from a detailed text description.
Pros and Cons of Adobe Firefly
- compatible with Adobe Products
- Text to template Generate editable templates from a detailed text description.
- Still in Beta Testing
Related Blog Posts
Coming soon ...